Felinity Interview – Ian Richardson
Hi and welcome to Team Grimbold! Felinity is set to be the first publication under the Kristell Inkling imprint, and we’re thrilled to have you on board. Tell us about yourself. (Please include links to blogs/sites/Twitter/published works etc)
What inspired your story for Felinity?
I saw two cats sitting together and wondered what they were doing
How do you feel about having an illustration accompany your story?
Great. A picture paints a thousand words.
What writing projects are you working on at the moment?
A follow up to my steampunk e-book. Available at https://www.jukepop.com/home/read/105/
The most important question – Cats or dogs?
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? – T. S. Elliot
- What was the best day in your life? – The day I was 21.
- Tell us a secret about yourself. – I talk to my cat.
- What’s the worst thing anyone has ever said about you? – I was mean to their cat.
- You’re a new addition to a crayon box, what colour are you? – A bluish yellow.
- Who or what do you dream about? – Black cats drinking milk?
- Is the glass half empty or half full? – Half full.
- What was your most embarrassing moment? – Saying ‘I meant to do it!!’